“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching , of loving what you have caught on film forever.. it remembers little things long after you have forgotten everything.”- Aaron Siskind
In this picture ;
- My friends and I had gone for an alté party , first of it’s kind in my school.
- I was on about to ditch the party at that point, to go and meet a woman who slyed me by not showing up at the party. Fear women.
- It was around 11pm.
- I had an 8am class the next morning .
- The weather was super cold.
- Bike man was waiting.
- Philip was hyping me up to get a picture before I left.
- Other bike men were watching us act reckless.
- Philip and I were up in the clouds, hence we couldn’t get a single perfect picture.
- I was scared of the journey I was about to embark on . Fear women.
What I like about photography is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever , impossible to reproduceKarl Lagerfeld
Sometimes I feel that writing is similar to photography, in the sense that it captures the moment, with every detail. What do you think? Let me know in the comments . See you tomorrow! 💜