Ginger has a sweet peppery flavor that complements the flavor in wherever it is used. It also has a lot of advantages in the health area. See Amazing benefits of Ginger.
Here’s a list of how ginger can be added to your meals.
- Add boiling water to a large chunk of ginger, add a squeeze of lemon, and honey.
- Add a spoonful of powdered ginger into a cup of coffee. This aids digestion, and keeps the brain active.
- Grate your ginger, allow it to sleep in boiling water, add little sugar. And viola !
- Ginger can be blended and added to other ingredients to make soup.
- Ginger can be added to sauce. It can either be grated, blended , or powdered . (Bonus, it can be used to make fries)
- Eat fresh.
Each method of consuming ginger listed above , is effective in relation to why you’re consuming it.